One Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Register Your Product To Extend Your Warranty Period To Five Years
Access warrants Triad-Orbit products against defects in manufacturing and material for one year. The term of the Triad-Orbit limited warranty can be extended to 5 years by registering your Triad-Orbit products the link above. Registration is quick and easy and your feedback will help us to constantly evolve and improve our products and services.
During the limited warranty period, APG or its authorized service representative will repair or replace at APG’s option, without charge, a materially defective product. We may use new or refurbished replacement parts. If we replace the product, it may be with a new or refurbished product of same or similar design. APG may keep any removed or defective parts, and/or replaced product. The repaired or replaced product is warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater. Repair or replacement of this product at APG’s option is your exclusive remedy.
This limited warranty only applies to products purchased, used and serviced in the United States and its territories, or Puerto Rico. If you purchased this product outside of the United States, its territories or Puerto Rico, contact your dealer for service information.
This is the only warranty applicable to this product. All other warranties, expressed or implied, are hereby disclaimed.
APG IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, OR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, AND ANY CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions stated above may not apply.
What is NOT Covered Under This Limited Warranty
- Normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Damage due to accidents, misuse, physical force, improper installation or operation, mishandling, neglect, heat, fire, humidity, water or other liquids.
- Products that have been repaired, altered or modified by anyone other than APG or its authorized service representative.
- Damage caused by use of non TRIAD-ORBIT accessories or misapplication.
- Products whose serial numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible.
- Products returned without valid proof of purchase.