What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see below.
What We Do With the Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for questions regarding your account. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may also use the information you have provided to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
APG does not capture your credit card information. Once the payment is processed, the payment information is encrypted using 256-bit encryption verified by Comodo (when logging into the site or checking out, you can view the changed status in the address bar of your browser, as it changes from “http” to “https”). If you pay us directly via our payment gateway, the payment is sent directly to our bank, and no information is stored either virtually or physically.
APG ensures that our systems are scanned regularly for updates and potential risk.
APG follows best practice regarding passwords and account administration, and also regularly verifies that any partner payment methods are the most current, up-to-date versions. If you use one of our partner payment methods (Google Checkout, Amazon Payments, PayPal, Bill Me Later, etc) to process your payment, all personal details and payment security are governed by their security policy and APG is not liable for any security issues arising concerning those payment methods.
ACCESS may capture your credit card information manually to expedite warranty claims service. Your credit card information will be deleted once the transaction is complete.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies and Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser privacy settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that we believe may be of interest to you or that may offer companion products to the APG line. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Once you have left our website, no information is communicated or sent via our website to any other servers other than the link that you clicked in order to arrive at that website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the option to check out as a guest from our website. Your information will be collected and used exclusively for order fulfillment.
- You may manage your account settings at any point in time to add, delete, or correct any information that you have provided. You may also change your newsletter preferences from your account dashboard. You may delete your account at any point in time.
- When creating an account on our website or checking out, subscription preferences default to adding your email to our subscription list. If you prefer not to be included, please ensure that you un-check the box on those screens.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to send you exclusive offers, promotions or information on new products , you may change your mind at any time by changing your settings in your account online or by emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
TRIAD-ORBIT Advanced Microphone Stand Systems
ACCESS Products Group, LLC
8202 NE State Hwy 104
Suite 102 #23
Kingston, WA 98346
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our website collects various cookies via the website and Google Analytics in order to improve the user experience. A full explanation of the information that Google Analytics collects can be found by referencing Cookies and Google Analytics on Websites.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
The association with your shopping cart.
Stores the category info on the page in order to display pages more quickly.
The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
Your preferred currency
An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
Stores the Customer Segment ID
A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
Your sesssion ID on the server.
Allows guests to edit their orders.
The last category you visited.
The most recent product you have viewed.
Indicates whether a new message has been received.
Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
Information on what polls you have voted on.
The items that you have recently compared.
Information on products you have emailed to friends.
The store view or language you have selected.
The products that you have recently viewed.
An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
The number of items in your Wishlist.